Vision: To be a leading provider of quality and affordable health professional training in Uganda.
Mission: To train reputable health workers who are able to provide holistic and high quality health services.
Core Values: God fearing, Compassionate, Strive for excellence, Team work, Integrity and Accountability.
MOTTO: To love all.
- Diploma Nursing Extension Program (minimum entry requirement Certificate in Nursing/ Midwifery)
- Diploma Midwifery Extension Program (Minimum entry requirement is Certificate Nursing/ Midwifery)
- Diploma Midwifery E-learning Program: (Minimum entry Requirement is Certificate in Midwifery)
- Diploma Direct (Minimum entry requirement (A ‘LEVEL) Principal Pass in Biology
- and Subsidiary in Chemistry.
- Diploma Laboratory: (Minimum entry requirement Principal Pass in Biology or Chemistry and a subsidiary in either of the two.
- Diploma Physiotherapy: (Minimum entry requirement (A ‘LEVEL) Principal Pass in Biology and Subsidiary in Chemistry).
- Diploma Emergency Nursing: (Minimum entry requirement (A ‘LEVEL) Principal Pass in Biology and Subsidiary in Chemistry).
Certificate courses all: (Minimum entry requirements good pass, Credit, Distinction in Eng. Math, Physics, Chemistry, and Bio.) other certificate courses are for 2 1/2yrs, Laboratory courses 2yrs. Direct Diploma three years other Diplomas 1 ½ yrs.
- Certificate Nursing
- Certificate Midwifery
- Certificate Emergency Nursing
- Certificate Medical Laboratory
- Certificate Medical Theater
INTAKE AND APPLICATION PROCEDURES:
Lubaga Hospital Training Schools (St. Michael) has only one intake for all courses in July (July intake) interviews are held in the first week of March. Applications from August to February,
Diploma E-learning Program: Intake for January.